A user with the Scorecard Admin permission can delete a scorecard if it is no longer valid or needed. However, deleting a scorecard does not delete any of its components or answer profiles.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
2. In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecards.
3. In the Scorecards browse screen, locate the scorecard you want to delete, and click it to select it.
4. In the Scorecard Administration screen, click Delete in the toolbar.
5. In the Delete Scorecard prompt, click Yes.