You need the Email Distribution Lists permission to create a distribution list. An email distribution list facilitates communication when a single or a recurring message or report is sent from Conga Contracts to a group of people. Distribution lists are used in the Messaging feature, as well as other program features that use the Address Book, including scheduled reports, events, event alerts for contract expiration dates, scorecards, workflow steps, and Project Teams.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Email Distribution Lists link in the menu.
2. In the Mail Distribution List Browse screen, click New Distribution List in the toolbar.
3. In the Mail Distribution List screen, populate the following fields:
- Distribution List Name - enter a descriptive name for the email distribution list.
- (Optional) Distribution List Description - provide a clear and concise summary, describing how the distribution list can be used.
4. Click in the Distribution List People field to display the Address Book:
- Add an individual to the distribution list by clicking their name.
- Locate a person quickly by typing the first few letters of their first or last name into the Search field, and clicking . Click to clear the filter.
- Click Submit to add the individuals to the distribution list and close the Address Book.
5. Click Save.