An Administrator can grant Conga Contracts permissions to SalesConnect so that a Salesforce user can make Conga Contracts contract requests.
Depending on the Salesforce package purchased, the permission to submit contract requests from Salesforce to Conga Contracts might not be included in the package.
1. Log in to Salesforce.
2. Click the Setup link, located at the top of the screen.
3. When the screen refreshes, type manage in the search field, located at the top of the left navigation pane.
4. Click the Users link under the Manage Users heading.
5. In the All Users screen, locate the user that needs the Conga Contracts permissions, and click on their name.
6. In the User screen, hover over the Permission Set Assignments link, located under the user's name. When the pop-up for the link displays, click Edit Assignments.
7. In the Permission Set Assignments screen, click Conga Contracts Permissions in the Available Permission Sets list box, and click Add.
8. When Conga Contracts Permissions is added to the Enabled Permission Sets list box, click Save.