Integrate Conga Sign with Conga Contracts to seamlessly send Contract documents for e-signature. This integration allows users to initiate and complete the e-signature process from Conga Contracts. All final signed documents are automatically stored in Conga Contracts without any additional configuration.
Conga Sign integration with Conga Contracts is a paid add-on. Contact your Customer Success Manager or Conga Support to enable the Conga Sign integration for your Conga Contracts instance.
Integrate and Send a Contract Document with Conga Sign
Follow the steps below to leverage Conga Sign's e-signature platform with a Contract document in Conga Contracts.
- After Conga Sign is enabled for your Conga Contracts environment, navigate to a Contract record.
- The Contract must have an associated Document record to utilize e-signature.
- Click Wizard Tools and select eSignature Package Wizard.
- Check the checkbox field next to the Contract document you are sending for e-signature.
- Add Recipients to the Conga Sign package.
- Complete the Email, First Name, and Last Name fields to add a new Recipient.
- Select a number value for the Order field to determine Recipient Signing Order.
- If all Recipients have the same Order value, all Recipients receive the Conga Sign package request at the same time and can complete their assigned Conga Sign tags independently of the other Recipients.
- If Recipients have different Order values, they receive the Conga Sign package request in sequential order. Recipients (aside from the first designated Recipient) are dependent on preceding Recipients completing their assigned Conga Sign tags before they receive the Conga Sign package and complete their assigned tags.
- For Example: Recipient 2 does not receive the Conga Sign package until Recipient 1 completes all assigned tags. Once Recipient 1 completes the assigned tags, Recipient 2 receives the Conga Sign package and can complete all assigned tags.
- Leverage Recipient Groups by setting multiple Recipients to the same Order value and setting other Recipients to have different Order values.
- For Example: use Recipient Groups by assigning three Recipients an Order value of 1. Then assign all remaining Recipients an Order value of 2. All Recipients with an Order value of 1 receive the Conga Sign Transaction at the same time and can complete assigned tags independently of one another. Recipients with an Order value of 2 do not receive the Conga Sign package until all Recipients with an Order value of 1 complete their assigned tags.
- Select an Action for each Recipient.
- The Sign action requires the Recipient to complete assigned tags
- The Receive a Copy action sends a copy to the Recipient and does not assign any tags.
- (Optional) Click Add Recipient to add additional Recipients to the Conga Sign package.
- Customize the Additional Administrator Selection fields.
- The Package Name field auto-generates a Package Name although the name is editable.
- Customize the Email Message field to include a customized email body message that Recipients initially receive with the Conga Sign package.
- Customize the Package Description field to provide a description of the Contract document to Recipients before they begin signing.
- Click Save.
- Drag and drop Conga Sign tags in the tagging user interface to assign tags for each Recipient.
- This is not required if the document is pre-tagged.
- Write back tags are not available in Conga Sign for Conga Contracts.
- Click Send once the Contract document is ready for signature.
The Signing Experience with Conga Sign in Conga Contracts
Conga Sign for Conga Contracts provides a simple and intuitive signing experience for Recipients.
Once a Conga Contracts user sends a Conga Sign package from Conga Contracts, they automatically return to the Contract record in Conga Contracts and Recipients receive an initial email prompting them to begin the e-signature process.
Once the Recipient opens the Conga Sign email and clicks the Conga Sign link, they are directed to a Conga Contracts webpage prompting them to click Sign.
Clicking the Sign button accesses the Conga Sign signing user interface. The Recipient then has the option to change their assigned Name and Initials, as well as the default signature style, before completing assigned Conga Sign tags.
The Recipient clicks Agree and Start Signing to begin completing their assigned Conga Tags. Recipients simply click the tags to fill out their signature or initials. For other fields such as Title and custom text tags, recipients must click the tags and type in the relevant information. When all required tags are complete, the recipient completes and returns the document by clicking Complete Signing.
Upon all signers completing the signature process, the Sender and Recipients are notified with an email containing the final Signed Contract document as a PDF file.
Audit Trail and Tracking the Signature Process
Conga Contracts users can easily track the status of the Conga Sign package on the Contract record by navigating to Document Packages under the Links section.
Click the View Document Package Profile icon for more information such as assigned Users and Signers, Roles, Duration, and document size.
In addition to the Document Package records, the Sender and Recipients can see a more detailed signature history of the document by accessing the Audit Trail from the final signed PDF file. The audit trail is easily accessed by clicking a completed signature or initial tag in the final PDF document.