You can make a copy of any standard report or advanced report listed in your Report Browse screen. This feature is useful if you want to create a new report that is similar to an existing report since it is quicker and easier than creating a new one.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Reports link in the menu.
4. In the Report Copy prompt:
- Edit the name of the original report in the Report Name field.
- (Optional) Edit or provide a description for the report in the Report Description field.
- (Optional) Change the selection in the Report Group list to move the new report under a different grouping in the Report Browse screen.
- Click Submit.