You need the Reporting permission to use the Update Filter option, which immediately directs you to the Filter step in the Report Wizard. This time-saving option is essential when the same report is being run with several different filters.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Reports link in the menu.
3. Click the report record to select it, and then click Edit Report Filters in the toolbar.
If the button is not active, the report is not a standard report that was created using the Report Wizard.
4. In the Report Filters step of the wizard, update or remove the filter. Click Next.
- See Step 12 in Creating a Standard Report for more information.
5. In the Save Report step, click Finish.