You need the Advanced Reporting Admin permission to edit an advanced report by updating the data included in the report and making formatting changes.
You can change the type and amount of data in your report by adding and/or removing report fields, sorting the report data, and associating the report with a new or different search query.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Reports link in the menu.
An advanced report is displayed under a Report Group: Advanced Report header. Expand/collapse a report group using the and icons.
3. In the report layout screen, perform any of the following edits to the data:
- Add a field:
- In the Tables section, click the icon for any table to display its available fields in the Fields section.
- In the Fields section, scroll through the list and click a field to add it to Column Header and Detail sections of report layout.
- Delete a field:
- In the Detail section of the screen, right-click on the field to display the button.
- Click the button to remove the field from the report.
- In the Column Header section of the screen, repeat the steps above to remove the label for the data field from the report.
- Add a sub-report:
- In the Tables section, right-click the for a Primary or Secondary table to display the button, and click the button.
- In the Sub Report Table prompt:
- Click in the list to display a hierarchy of features and additional fields linked to the table.
- Click a folder to select it, and then click OK.
- When the pink rectangular field displays in the Details section of the report layout:
- Double-click on it to activate it and display the SR heading for the sub-report.
- Hover over the heading until the appears, click the icon, and then drag and drop the sub-report to the location in the Detail section where you want this information displayed.
- In the Tables section, click the icon for the sub-report to display its available fields in the Fields section.
- In the Fields section, scroll through the list and click on a field to add it to the pink section of the sub-report.
- Delete a sub-report:
- Double-click in the pink section of the sub-report to display its header.
- Click and select Yes in the Delete Sub-Report prompt.
- Sort the report data.
- Filter or update the report filter.
4. Click Save.
5. (Optional) Generate the report.