When you share a visual analysis you create with other users, they can access it from their BI Home screen. A shared visual analysis can be copied, edited, and added to the user's Visual Gallery where it can be used to create a BI Dashboard and/or an Analytics Report.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
2. In the Home screen, click the My Items link to display your visual analyses, analyses, reports, and dashboards.
If the My Items folder contains subfolders, click on a subfolder to display its contents.
3. Locate the visual analysis you want to share, and click its icon.
4. In the Share [Visual Analysis Name] window, select the people who can share the visual analysis:
- Enter the first few letters of a person's first or last name in the Find field.
- In the filtered list, locate the person and click their icon to add them to the Shared With section of the window.
- Click Close.
5. (Optional) Verify the visual analysis has been shared, indicated by the icon.