You can edit any of the analyzes you create and copy. You can also edit any of the analyzes that have been shared by another user, as well as the CANNED analyzes provided by Conga Contracts. However, once a CANNED or shared analysis is edited, it must be saved under a different name.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. In the Analysis screen, you can make several edits:
- Change the data fields used in the analysis:
- Click the Data link at the top of the screen to display the data fields.
- Select and/or clear check boxes to update the fields.
- Click .
- In the Table section of the screen, click a field header to display a menu to perform the following tasks for the field:
- Click the Formula link at the top of the screen to add/edit a formula.
- Click the Filter link to manage the filters in the analysis.
- Click the Add Chart link to add a chart.
- Click the Add Cross tab link to add a cross-tab analysis.
You do not need to save the file to retain the edits you make.