When you share an analysis you create with other users, they can access it from their BI Home screen. A shared analysis can be copied, edited, and added to the user's Visual Gallery where it can be used to create a BI Dashboard and/or an Analytics Report.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
2. In the Home screen, click the My Items link to display a list of your analyses, visual analyses, reports, and dashboards.
If the My Items folder contains subfolders, click on a subfolder to display its contents.
3. Locate the analysis you want to share, and click its icon.
4. In the Share [Analysis Name] window, select the people who can share the analysis:
- Enter the first few letters of a person's first or last name in the Find field.
- In the filtered list, locate the person and click their icon to add them to the Shared With section of the window.
- Click Close.
5. (Optional) Verify the analysis has been shared, indicated by the icon.