The default number of records that display in the Table section of an analysis can be customized to meet your needs.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. In the Analysis screen, click , located to the right of the Table header.
4. When the screen refreshes, click the Paging tab.
5. When the Set the number of rows displayed per page section displays:
- Change the default value (20) in the Rows per Page field, or select the Show all rows check box to display all rows in a single page.
- Click .
If the Table has several pages of records, selecting the Show All Rows check box is not recommended since this option will require a great deal of scrolling.
6. (Optional) Use the Table header's toggle icon to hide/display the paging section.
You do not need to save the file to retain the changes you make to the page display.