You need the BI Tool permission to create an Analytics Report using a CANNED or shared analysis, or a visual analysis. A CANNED analysis/visual analysis is one provided by Conga Contracts, while a shared analysis/visual analysis is one that is created by another program user and shared with you.
After identifying the analysis for the report, you can make a copy of the analysis or visual analysis, edit it, and then add it to your Visual Gallery where it can be dragged-and-dropped into a report format. Alternatively, you can edit a CANNED or shared analysis or visual analysis, save it as a new visualization, and then add it to your Visual Gallery.
If your edits to a CANNED or shared analysis/visual analysis include adding or removing any of the original fields, any chart or table will automatically be removed. Therefore, it is recommended you use the chart or table in the original analysis as a model to create a new chart or table for your report.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
- An analysis includes the icon and a visual analysis includes the icon.
- Click Save in the chart section of the screen.
- When the prompt displays:
- Edit the text in the Name field.
- Click Save As New.
6. Add the analysis/visual analysis to the Visual Gallery:
- Click Add to Gallery.
- In the Add Panel prompt:
- Edit the name of the visual analysis, if needed, in the Panel Title field.
- Provide a description in the Panel Description field.
- Click Add Panel.
7. Click the Author Report icon, located in the upper left of any BI Toolbox screen.
8. Create the report by adding the analysis/visual analysis to the report and formatting the report using text, images, and spacing.