You need the BI Tool permission to duplicate an Analytics Report, whether it is a report you created or one that was shared with you. Duplicating an Analytics Report allows you to quickly create a new report that has many of the same elements as an existing report, and then edit it to meet your specific needs.
If your edits to the duplicated report include adding/removing any of the original fields in the report's analysis or visual analysis, any chart or table will automatically be removed. Therefore, it is recommended you use the chart or table in the original report as a model to create a new chart/table for your duplicated report.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. In the screen named for the report, click , located to the right of the report name, and click Duplicate in the menu.
4. Click OK in the Duplicate prompt, and then click OK in the Done prompt.
5. Click to return to the Home screen, and then click the My Items link.
6. Locate the duplicated report, which displays as a link at the top of the list with the name: Copy of [Report Name] and contains the icon.
7. (Optional) Click on the report link to display it, and then edit the report to customize it.