You can edit an Analytics Reports that you create, as well as a report that has been shared with you after duplicating the shared report. An Analytics Report can be edited by changing the analysis or visual analysis used in the report, updating the existing analysis or visual analysis, or reformatting the report.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. When the screen refreshes, click the Design tab.
4. In the Design view, you can make several edits:
- Click for a table or chart to edit the visual analysis.
Editing a report created using an analysis differs from one created using a visual analysis in that the data fields and chart type cannot be edited.
- Click for a table or a chart to display a Settings window to add/edit formatting for the chart/table title.
- Click and then drag-and-drop the icon into the report canvas to add a new chart or table.
- Click to remove a table or chart.
- Add formatting to the report by clicking Add Space, New Split Row, New Text, New Image, New Link, and New PDF Link.
- Edit a formatting option by clicking its icon to display a prompt or a Settings window.
- Move a formatting option by clicking its icon, and then dragging-and-dropping it to a new location.
- Delete a formatting option by clicking its icon.
5. Click the View tab to display the edited report.