This page applies to: Conga Contracts
This page applies to: BI Toolbox Module
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. When the screen refreshes, you can perform the following edits:
- Click the icon for an analysis to display a menu to edit, filter, rename, or remove it.
- Click the icon for a visual analysis to display a menu to filter, rename, remove, or edit the visualization.
- Click the icon for a tab to display a menu to:
- Add an analyses or visual analyses from the Visual Gallery.
- Add a global filter to the analyses in the dashboard.
- Change the layout of the dashboard.
- Select Change Layout in the menu.
- In the Table Layout prompt, change the default value (3) in the Number of Panel Columns list.
- Click Done.
- Rename the tab.
- Click the icon to the right of the dashboard's name, and select Rename to rename the dashboard.
- Click to add another tab to the report where you can add more analyses and visual analyses from the Gallery.
- Resize a chart or table in the dashboard by hovering over its right border until the icon displays, click on it, and then drag the border of the chart/table to the left or right to resize it.
- Reposition a chart or table by hovering over the area to the right of its title until the icon displays, click on it, and then drag-and-drop the chart/table to a new location in the dashboard.