An address stored in the Addresses screen in a Contract Profile can be copied from Conga Contracts and pasted into another application, window, or program screen.
1. Open the Contract Profile that contains the address you want to copy.
2. In the Links section of the Contract Profile, click the Addresses link.
3. In the Addresses browse screen, locate the address you want to copy, and click its icon.
4. In the Copy to Clipboard prompt:
- Simultaneously hold down the Ctrl and C keys on your keyboard to copy the highlighted address.
- To copy only a portion of the address, click anywhere inside the window to remove the highlighting, and then use your mouse to highlight the line item(s) you want to copy.
- Click to close the prompt.
5. Open the application, window, or screen where you want to copy the address.
6. Position your cursor at the point where you want to insert the address.
7. Simultaneously hold down the Ctrl and V keys on your keyboard to paste the address in the desired location.