A user with the appropriate permissions can edit the address fields that are specific to a contract from the Contract Profile, including the Address Type list and any of the Attention To fields. The remaining location information (physical address, contact phone numbers, and location name and type) must be edited from the Company Profile.
1. Open the Contract Profile for the contract whose address needs to be edited.
2. In the Links section of the Contract Profile, click the Addresses link.
3. In the Addresses browse screen, click Edit Addresses in the toolbar.
4. When the screen redisplays in edit mode, locate the address record you want to edit.
5. (Optional) Add a field to capture and store additional information for the contract address.
- Hover over a column heading until the icon displays, and click it to open the Sort/Column menu. Click Columns to display a list of available fields, and click in the check box to the left of the field to add it to the address record.
6. Click in any of the following fields or lists to update the information:
- Address Type
- Location Notes
- Attention To
- Attn. to Email
- Attn. to Fax
- Attn. to Phone
7. Click Save.