Prior to using the Document Assembly feature, a user with the Word Add-In Access permission must download and install the MS Word plug-in, which is available from the Clause Browse screen. The plug-in allows the Conga Contracts Clause Library to run inside the Word application so that clauses stored in the Library can be dragged-and-dropped into a Word document.
Ensure the Microsoft Word application is not running when you install the plug-in.
1. Click MyPlace in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Clauses link.
2. In the Clause Browse screen, click + Word Add In in the toolbar.
If the button is not present, contact your Administrator and request the Word Add-in Access permission.
3. In the Opening prompt, click Save File, and follow the on-screen prompts to select the location for the file.
4. From the file location, double-click on the CongaWordPlugin application file to install the plug-in.
5. (Optional) Launch Microsoft Word and open a document that needs to be updated using clauses from the Conga Contracts Clause Library.