The History feature records all of the changes made to the fields in the Contract Profile screen, including changes to the Contract Additional Fields that have been added by an Administrator. The History screen also records any contract flows that were invalidated.
1. Open the Contract Profile whose history you want to review.
2. Click the History link in the Links section of the screen.
3. In the History screen, identify the change to a field by comparing the information in its Updated Value column to that in the Original Value column.
If there is information in the Updated Value field, but the corresponding Original Value field is blank, the field was not populated when the Contract Profile was created.
4. (Optional) Customize the screen display:
- Change the fields that display by hovering over a column heading until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column menu. Click Columns to display a list of available fields, and select the fields you want displayed by clicking in the check box to the left of the field.
- Sort the information in a column in ascending or descending order by clicking (toggling) on the column heading.
- Resize a column by hovering over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Then, click and drag the border to the desired width.
- Move a column to a different location in the browse screen by clicking on the column heading and dragging it to the left or right, dropping it in the desired location. When the icon displays, you are successfully moving the column.
5. (Optional) Locate any fields that display Invalidated Flow, and identify the user who invalidated the contract flow, and the date/time it was invalidated.
6. Click any link or button to exit the History screen.