You can copy text directly from any of the clauses in your Clause Library, and paste the text into any document or application that supports the CTRL C and CTRL V (copy and paste) commands.
1. Locate the clause whose text you want to copy and paste.
Click the icon for the clause to display its text and verify you are copying the correct contract language.
2. Click on the clause record to display its profile.
3. In the Clause Profile screen, click Edit Clause in the toolbar.
4. When the screen refreshes:
- Select the text you want to copy in the Clause Text field by shading the text.
- Simultaneously press the CTRL key and the letter C key on your keyboard.
5. Open the document or application where you want to paste the text you just copied.
- Position your cursor at the location where you want to paste the text.
- Simultaneously press the CTRL key and the letter V key on your keyboard.
6. In the Clause Profile screen, click Cancel in the toolbar.