The Projects browse screen contains a list of projects that you have created, as well as the projects for which you have been named a member of the project team. As a member of a project team, you may be expected to add or complete tasks, participate in flows and workflows, communicate with members of the team, and rate the project using scorecards.
1. Click MyPlace in the Navigation Toolbar, and then click the Projects link in the menu.
2. In the Projects screen, locate the project by:
- Typing the project name, or other identifier, into the Search field and pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard. Click to clear the filter.
- To search only specific fields in the browse screen, click to display a list of searchable fields. Select the check boxes for the fields you want to search.
- Scrolling through the list of projects, or using the navigation fields and icons to page through the list of projects.
3. (Optional) Manage the display of information in the screen:
- Update the columns that display using the Sort/Column menu.
- Reorder and resize the columns to manage the display of information in the browse screen.
- Sort the data in a column by clicking (toggling) on a column heading.
4. Click on a project record to display the Project Profile.
- From the Project Profile, you can copy a project, run the Project Team Wizard, edit project information, delete a project, and view a history of changes made to the project. You can also manage project documents, tasks, additional forms, scorecards, flows and workflows, as well as the messages sent from and received to the Profile.