When more than one version of a document has been uploaded to a Contract Profile, Company Profile, or Project Profile, you can run a comparison between two of the documents.
Although the Contract Profile is used in the screen shot below, the same steps also apply to comparing documents in a Company Profile and Project Profile.
2. In the Document Profile screen, click Compare Revisions in the toolbar.
If the Compare Revisions button is not present, click in the toolbar to display additional action buttons.
3. When the screen refreshes, select the check boxes for the two versions of the document you want to compare, and click Compare.
4. In the Preview window, locate the changes:
- An addition to the document is indicated by red underlined text.
- A document deletion is indicated by red text with the
To navigate the document, use the scroll bar or click to display thumbnails of the document pages, and click on a thumbnail to jump to the page.
5. (Optional) Use the icons in the toolbar to perform additional tasks, such as printing and downloading the document.
- Click to search the document for text or a value. Select the Highlight all check box to highlight all instances of the text or value in the document.
6. Click to close the Preview window.