Your Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform contains default tabs, which allow you to quickly access program data. You can change the default tabs that display so that the information that is most relevant to you is readily accessible.
The Home tab is selected when you log in to Salesforce, and this tab displays your Home page, which includes quick access to your Chatter (email), an overview of recent activities, your pending tasks, and your daily calendar.
1. Log in to Salesforce.
2. In the App selection list, located in the upper right corner of the screen, ensure the application whose tabs you want to customize is selected.
Tabs can be customized for each application that you use.
3. Click the All Tabs icon, which is located to the right of the last tab.
4. In the All Tabs screen, click .
5. In the Customize My Tabs screen:
- Add a tab by clicking on the tab name in the Available Tabs list box, and clicking Add.
- To select more than one tab, hold down the CRTL key on your keyboard, and click on another tab. Use the same procedure to de-select a selected tab.
- Remove a tab by clicking on the tab name in the Selected Tabs list box, and clicking Remove.
- Change the order in which tabs display by clicking on the tab name in the Selected Tabs list box, and clicking Up or Down.
6. Click Save.