When a process step is an Event Placeholder, Conga Orchestrate waits for an Event with a matching Sub-Type to be created before child step(s) can execute.
To configure Event Sub-Types:
- In Setup, use the Quick Find and start typing Activity Custom Fields.
- Select Activity Custom Fields.
- Select the field label Sub Type.
- Select Edit next to a Sub Type Value.
- Enter the Sub Type Label and API Name and click Save.
- Repeat for all needed Sub Types.
- Click the Deactivate link next to any values not in use.