Required if Conga Orchestrate is not installed:
- Install Conga Orchestrate from the AppExchange listing. (If you want to install in a sandbox choose that option after clicking Get It Now.)
- Grant Access to All Users.
- After package install, follow Basic Setup for Conga Orchestrate and Assign security using Permission Sets.
There are a few specific Financial Services Cloud setup items listed below. Note that if some of the setup screenshots in the documentation reference classic setup pages, it may make sense to switch to Classic when following the setup steps below.
- Install the Conga Orchestrate Financial Services Cloud Extension Package via the appropriate link.
- Navigate to Setup in Lightning and select Object Manager under the Objects and Fields Section.
- Click Business Process.
- Select Buttons Links and Actions and click the down arrow next to New, then click Edit.
- Select Standard Page under the Salesforce Classic Override section and click Save.
- Repeat Step 2 and navigate back to the Object Manager in Lightning Setup.
- Select Account
- Click Page Layouts and click Account (Individual) to access the Account (Individual) Page Layout.
- Navigate to the Conga Orchestrate Setup tab to Disable Setting Account Lookup. This will force users to select the appropriate Account (Household or Business) when executing Business Processes.
- Navigate to the Conga Orchestrate Setup tab.
- Check the Disable Setting Account Lookup field in the Features Control section of Conga Orchestrate Setup.
- Click Save.
Note that when creating page layouts on the Business Process object include the New Task (FSC) and New Event (FSC) custom actions so that you can create manual Tasks and Events correctly from a Business Process record. In addition, set the Account field to required on all Business Process Page layouts