Conga Orchestrate periodically pushes upgrades to all customers automatically, unless you have opted out. You may also upgrade to the latest version of Conga Orchestrate yourself from the Salesforce AppExchange.
To upgrade to a newer version of the product:
- Navigate to the Orchestrate AppExchange listing and click Get It Now.
- Log into your Salesforce account.
- Select Install in Production or Install in a Sandbox.
- On the Confirm Installation Details screen, check I have read and agree to the terms and conditions and click Confirm and Install.
- Select Install for All Users.
- Click Upgrade.
- Select Yes, access to these third-party web sites to use this web service to manage access to Conga Orchestrate features.
- Click Continue. You receive an email notification after the installation is complete.
- Select Done to return to Setup.
Configure the Connected App
Ensure the OrchestrateSetup Connected App is configured in Salesforce Setup. For more information, see Installing Conga Orchestrate.
Rename the Orchestrate App
When upgrading Conga Orchestrate from a previous version, you must manually rename the Conga Orchestrate Application from ProcessComposer to Conga Orchestrate. A Salesforce limitation prevents the Conga Orchestrate installed packages from automatically updating the application name.
See Renaming the Conga Orchestrate Salesforce App for instructions on renaming the Conga Orchestrate App.
Update the Conga Orchestrate App's Logo
After you have renamed the Conga Orchestrate App, update the Conga Orchestrate App's logo to reflect current branding. Salesforce functionality does not allow Conga Orchestrate to update the App's logo upon an upgraded installed back.
See Updating Conga Orchestrate's App Logo for instructions on renaming the Conga Orchestrate App.
Remove the PCE - Settings Tab
The PCE - Settings tab is no longer used in the latest version of Conga Orchestrate. All components of PCE - Settings are now found in Conga Orchestrate Setup. Current Salesforce limitations prevent the Conga Orchestrate installed package from deleting the tab.
See Deleting the PCE - Settings Tab After Upgrading Conga Orchestrate for instructions on deleting the PCE - Settings tab.