To add the button and the related list to the object's page layout:
- Navigate to the object in Salesforce Setup.
- Click on the object where you configured Conga Sign.
- Click Page Layouts, and then click [Object] Layout.
- Click Buttons and drag Send with Conga Sign onto the page's Custom Buttons section.
- Click Mobile & Lightning Actions and drag Send with Conga Sign onto the page's Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions section.
- Click Related Lists and drag Conga Sign Transactions to the page's Related Lists section.
- Drag Files to the page's Related Lists section.
- Conga Sign uses Salesforce Files to store the final signed Conga Sign document. Adding the Files related list to the object's page layout ensures that users can easily access a Conga Sign document's File on object records.
(Optional) The Conga Sign Transactions Related Listed defaults to recommended columns. If you want to customize the columns:
Click the wrench icon to access the related list properties
Add desired fields to the Related List and arrange in preferred order.
(Optional) Sort by descending for newest on top
Save the page layout.
Conga Sign uses Salesforce Files to