Use a Conga Sign-integrated Trigger solution in a Salesforce Community to generate and send documents for e-signature. Conga Trigger calls Conga Sign through a Salesforce Workflow Rule and bypasses the Conga Sign user interface.
Conga Trigger is a paid add-on and is not included with Composer.
Create a Conga Sign-Integrated Trigger Solution
To create a Conga Sign-integrated Trigger solution:
- Create a Conga Sign-integrated Composer button.
- Use Conga Sign Integration Parameters to integrate Conga Sign with a Composer button. The button must have the CSVisibile, CSRecipient, and TemplateID parameters at a minimum.
- Pre-tag the Conga Template document with Conga Sign tagging syntax.
- Test that the Conga Sign-integrated Composer button successfully sends a Conga Sign Transaction.
- Convert the Composer button into a Conga Trigger formula field using the Conga Trigger Formula Builder.
- The Conga Trigger formula field must have Qmode=CongaSign.
- Create a Salesforce Workflow Rule for the Conga Trigger Solution. The Workflow Rule determines the criteria for when the document is merged and sent with Conga Sign.
- Test the Conga Trigger solution to confirm it successfully creates a Conga Sign Transaction.
The Conga Sign user interface does not successfully redirect Community users back to a record in a Community. Conga Trigger bypasses the user interface and successfully allows users to generate and send documents with Conga Sign.