The Conga Contracts logo can be replaced with the Conga Novatus logo by users with the System Settings Admin permission.
1. Save the Conga Novatus logo (provided below) to a location on your PC:
- Right-click on the logo, and select Copy Image.
- Open a graphics program, such as Paint, and click Paste in the toolbar.
- Use CTRL+V to paste the logo as a new image into another graphics program, such as SnagIt or Photoshop.
- Click File Save As.
- In the Save As window:
- Update the name of the logo in the File Name field.
- (Optional) Change the logo's file type from PNG by making another selection in the Save as type list.
- Navigate to the location where you want to store the logo, and click Save.
2. Click Admin in the Conga Novatus Navigation Toolbar, and click the System Settings link.
3. In the System Settings screen, scroll down to the Custom Logo field, and click .
4. In the Open window.
- Navigate to the location where you stored the logo on your PC.
- Click the logo to select it, and then click Open.
5. Verify the path to the logo is displayed in the Custom Logo field.
6. Click Save in the System Settings screen.