ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
- Case sensitivity is ignored for query aliases used with the &DataTagEnable=1 parameter. The toggled fields contain the record ID of the record where Composer is merging fields.
- Caching processes work properly within the start and end times specified to complete merges.
- Logging was improved. Unnecessary logging on document store items (DocStoreItems) was removed.
- If you merge a rich text field that contains a value surrounded by paragraph tags, (<p> tags), the tags no longer add line breaks to the output.
- The Conga Composer copyright date was updated to show 2018.
- Conga Sign appears correctly in Composer.