ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Octiv is now Conga Collaborate. For more information, see Our Product Names Have Changed.
- Add People Modal for Document Recipients Updated
- A search bar is added to allow you to search by recipient first name, last name, or email address. This functionality works on proposals, contracts, and presentations, and is available when a document is either in a Draft or Open/Published state.
- You can now add User Profile fields as variables.
- Previously only the Proposal Owner, Proposal Owner Phone, and Proposal Owner Email were available variables, but now all of the fields on the user profile are available options.
- Version Published Date is added as an available variable in documents, templates, email templates, and pages. Because the published date does not update, this new version published date is an option that allows you to keep your document accurate.
- When creating and publishing new versions this new variable updates when the new version is published.
- You can now use variables in a link.
- Chinese, Japanese, and Korean characters are fully supported in PDF Downloads of contracts and proposals.
- When the Salesforce update titled 'Activated Critical Update Feature: Remove Instance Names From URLs for Visualforce, Community Builder, Site.com Studio, and Content Files' is installed, the Conga Collaborate Iframe no longer displays an error.