ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
- Inserting a DocuSign signature from the variables tab now removes the default DocuSign signature tag.
- If a new version of a document is created after a task is completed, the task completion timestamp no longer changes from a detailed, accurate reading to "Completed on Invalid date at Invalid date."
- Templates are no longer repeated in the template selection modal for each tag applied.
- You can now drag contents into the Table of Contents while making a new version of a proposal.
- Recipients can now add signers to a proposal and send an email.
- Recipients can now view annotated documents in IE8 or while using compatibility mode.
- Collaborate no longer stalls when you preview documents while on the Attachments page.
- Collaborate E-Sign receipts are now delivered as expected.
- You can now download an All Supported Columns CSV file for bulk user import.