ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Documents List Updates
- Redesigned search for documents, content, and templates
- Redesigned Document List and Content List
- New Templates List
Issues Resolved New
- When you open any of the right hand panels in Chrome, the page body no longer jumps to the top.
- Page highlighting in the Table of Contents now displays correctly.
- On the Content panel of the document build view, changing the Sort By option away from the default Date Modified now returns results.
- If your session times out, you are now taken to the login screen to log back in.
- Document data now updates consistently in Salesforce.
- When editing a pricing table, if you select all the text in the upper right cell of the table and start typing, all the text you enter no longer incorrectly runs into the blue gear icon or into the first cell of the next row.