ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Search functionality was improved.
- Profile Rules for Requests
- Profile Rules give Administrators the ability to assign default contract responsibilities for requests. See Profile Rules for Requests to learn more.
- Smart Document Generation
- With Smart Document Generation, Adminstrators select possible data fields where answers to questions are located so that they don't have to be entered manually. See Smart Document Generation to learn more.
- In the BI Toolbox, colors export from PDF from the Analysis Grid.
- When using the eSignature functionality, you no longer receive an error when you resend an invitation to a signer.
- You can run a search query or report on clause data.
- In the BI Toolbox, you no longer receive an internal server error when you save a report schedule.
- Updates made to contract profile additional fields via the Contract Flow Update Step are shown in the History log.
- Messaging fields available in reports are available in Search Query.
- A contract flow is no longer automatically launched after you save edits to a contract profile.
- When you Replace, Add, or Remove an Event Notification Person, the dropdown list of people available to select now loads.
- Bundles with many requests types no longer result in errors, or take an exceptionally long time to submit.
- Company Names are added to Requests created from Salesforce.