ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- You are able to manage your own Self-Service integrations. For more information, see Managing Self-Service Integrations.
- There is a new modal on the Request Approval page similar to what a requester sees. If you go to the Approval grid, you can click on an approval and view summary information for the request.
- Requests coming through between Conga Contracts and Conga Contracts for Salesforce now respect the Missing Parent Checkbox.
- If a request is submitted from Contracts for Salesforce, and the option for allowing the missing parent is enabled in Admin > System Settings, then the request or contract that comes from Contracts for Salesforce has the Missing Parent checkbox checked.
- If you select Assign Responsibility for the requester in Admin > Contract Request Types, then the person that sent a request from Contracts for Salesforce is filled in as the responsible party on the subsequent contract created from their request. That way, the requester can still be fed into a Contract Flow without manual intervention from the approver on the Contracts side.
- The person that is created is an Email Only Person, and will not show up under My Place > People.
- You no longer receive the error "Office Not Detected" when you click the Open in Word Button.
- You can successfully add additional fields to a Company, Contract, or Project.
- Analysis Grid - Refresh Data
- Analysis Grid no longer throws an error after Chart is added and when the rdAgRefreshData parameter is passed.
- Analysis Grid - Show/Hide Options In Firefox
- The Analysis Grid show/hide options icon works correctly in Firefox when Analysis Grid is included in a SubReport that has a Wait Panel.
- Bookmarks - Analysis Grid Columns
- Analysis Grid Columns visibility in the report is now properly saved to a bookmark and correctly restored.
- Chart Canvas - AJAX Refresh
- Initially conditioned out Canvas Chart that has Label Style Format set under Y-Axis is now correctly displayed after AJAX refresh.
- BI Toolbox Info Installer - 1010Data
- 64-bit 1010Data DLLs have been removed from the 32-bit version of BI Toolbox Server and BI Toolbox Studio, preventing a mismatch error.
- BI Toolbox Studio - Procedure.REST
- The Procedure.REST element is correctly showing in the BI Toolbox Studio.
- OLAP Grid - Bookmarks
- Older bookmarks containing static charts are restored correctly for OLAP.Grid elements.
- Scheduler - Security
- Security is improved for the Procedure.Scheduler Delete Task.