ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- The Flow Templates screen now has a loading indicator when you click a flow template.
- When a document is locked, it is no longer available for selection in a document package
- You are now able to disable Salesforce integrations within Conga Contracts.
- Go to Admin > System Settings > Integration Settings > Disable All.
- When you merge the contract description field into a creation template, line breaks are no longer ignored.
- Formatting within merge fields (uppercase, lowercase, first capital, title case) are now acknowledged when the Creation Template is ran.
- Flow templates no longer open to a blank white page when you use Internet Explorer
- You are able to open a document profile for a protected document if True Up is on. However due to the nature of the document, preview, compare, convert to PDF, document packages, and submitting for esignature are unavailable.
- When using the profile rule to replace a user of a responsibility on a contract, it now replaces the user that is assigned to that contract responsibility as intended instead of adding them.
- The Active Workflow Items tab for My Flow Steps now returns results when a logged in user has assigned and open Flow steps.
- The combo field options and selected value on the User Preferences page now display properly in Firefox.
- Auto Renewal - Auto Advance is now advancing to the correct Current Expiration Date if the Renewal Wizard is set to a past date and a batch job is run.
- The Browse Grid search results are now filtering correctly when you use the top Search Bar and select Contracts..
- The User Report person fields values are no longer swapped when you export to Excel.
- You are now able to save, cancel, or edit messages when entering Edit Mode on a Global Message while using the Edge browser.
- Only a single Responsibility is added to Contract if force and require actions are used in the same rule.