ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- CON-10450 - Conga Contracts logos were updated in the product.
- CON-12668 - You can manage your Docusign integration. Settings, usernames, passwords, and other security settings were updated. A new security user interface was created to manage settings. For more information, see DocuSign Self Service implementation information.
- CON-12161, CON-12639, CON-12650, CON-12663 - Amazon Web Services (AWS) updates
- External ElasticSearch is supported.
- Infrastructures were updated to support development environments.
- The size of the repository was minimized.
- A check was created to locate the existence of external AmazonMQ or local broker and adjusts paths as necessary.
- CON-12671, CON-12672 - Tools were implemented to improve function testing for the front and back end of the system.
- CON-12468, CON-12750 - BI Toolbox updates
- Upgraded Logi to 12.5 SP 7.
- Analysis on additional forms from Contract selection are available. You can select contracts from data picker when building any analysis.
- CON-12660 - Full and Casual users receive the correct list of report groups. If you are a Request Only or Casual user, you are not able to upload a custom report to the server. Full and Casual users can upload reports.
- CON-12243 - Weekly scheduled reports are being received. An error is no longer appearing when preparing reports during the batch process.