ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- There is enhanced integration with Conga Orchestrate.
- Conga Orchestrate has new functionality to kick off a Definition (such as an Approval Process) once a primary file's version number is changed during Negotiation or when a signed document is returned.
- A new Feature Management Application enforces access to specific Conga Contracts for Salesforce features based upon an organization's edition of Conga Contracts for Salesforce. For more information on the editions of Conga Contracts for Salesforce, see Compare Conga Contracts for Salesforce Editions.
- Browser tab headers now show Select Clauses when accessing the Select Clauses user interface in Salesforce Classic.
- Custom View Redlines buttons will not show Open In Word, Negotiate or True Up options in the View Redlines options dropdown if those buttons are disabled.