ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- The Save PDF function in View Redlines has improved functionality.
- There are now two buttons for saving a View Redlines file that displays changes between two File versions.
- Save - The Save button saves a new File in Salesforce.
- Save and Download - The Save and Download button simultaneously saves a new File in Salesforce and downloads a PDF file.
- If there is an existing Salesforce File comparing the same File versions, the Save PDF button only downloads a PDF file and does not create a duplicate Salesforce File on the master record.
- There is a new Custom Trigger that allows you to disable or enable duplicate sort order checking on Managed Clauses and Clause Bundles.
- Custom objects in Salesforce that are mapped to Conga Contracts and do not have the Account field set as required no longer receive null reference errors.