Skip to main content
Conga Orchestrate Release March 2019 (Package Version 13.27+)
- Last updated
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- The Approvals Lightning Component now displays the current status of the Approval Process in standard text.
- Example: If an Approval Task currently has the status set to Approved, the text in the Approvals Lightning Component displays This Step is Approved. If all Approval Items in a Step are complete, the Lightning Component displays All Approval Items are complete.
- Status management can be turned off for Process Objects.
- When selected, the Status field of the process object will not be managed by Conga Orchestrate. By default, Orchestrate will set the Status field to Completed when all steps in a process are complete
- The Step Assignee Type Role is re-named to Team Member Role to emphasize the relationship to the Team Member object.
- Stages with an Child Steps that are created upon reevaluation of an Update Record Step successfully create the Child Step as expected.
- Activity Tracking is now available on all new and existing Process Objects.
- Related open Tasks are successfully completed or canceled when a user clicks the Close Business Process and Steps button on a Business Process record and the Business Process status updates accordingly.
- The Options section in the Send Email Step displays all fields if the Ignore in Stage Completion checkbox field is checked.
- Go Back Stage calculation now works correctly.
- Duplicate managed clauses/steps are no longer repeated when the process object changes and re-evaluates.
- Looping back to a stage now only creates all top level steps instead of creating all top level and child steps.
- You no longer see the reevaluate option from step edit screen if a parent step or parent stage exists.
- You no longer receive a non-selective query on user object error.
- Field Update now stores the Business Process Business_Account__c relationship correctly.
- You no longer receive a SOQL query error for the Reevaluate_When__c on Event Placeholder.
- You no longer receive a SOQL query error for the Business_Process__c.Name on Event Placeholder