Skip to main content
Conga Sign Release 1.23 - December 1, 2018
- Last updated
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- Conga Sign Tags can be resized in the Conga Tagging user interface.
- You have the ability to increase or decrease the size of Conga Sign Tags before sending the Conga Sign Transaction for signature.
- Custom tags, Write Back tags, and basic tags have the same initial default size.
- There is a new Basic Tag Configuration section in Conga Sign Setup for modifying tag properties.
- Basic and Write Back Conga Sign Tags can be set as required or optional for signers to complete in a Conga Sign Transaction.
- Basic Tags and Write Back Tags are globally configured as required or optional in Conga Sign Setup. Not all Basic Tags are configurable as optional.
- In the Conga Sign user interface, optional tags can be set as required on the fly for specific Conga Sign Transactions.
- For more information on required and optional tags, see: List of Conga Sign signature tags and Setting a Write Back Tag as Optional or Required.
- There is more accurate error messaging when improperly using decimals in a number field.
- Conga Sign works successfully when no Company Information exists in a Salesforce Org.
- Conga Sign works successfully when the same Write Back Tag is referenced more than once in a Conga Sign Transaction.
- Password protected Adobe PDF files are compatible with Conga Sign.
- Reassigned signers can successfully complete a Conga Sign Transaction.