New Features and Enhancements
- Users can set the text size for the standard Signature and Initial tags using tagging syntax.
- For more information, see Setting the Text Size of Conga Sign Tags.
- Users can format the Date of Recipient tag's output with tagging syntax.
- Conga Sign supports the following date formats: MM/dd/yyyy, dd/MM/yyyy, dd-MMM-yyyy, MMM dd, yyyy
- For more information, see Format the Conga Sign Date of Recipient Tag.
- Tags in the Conga Sign Signing page may have shown twice after the signing was complete for the transaction.
- Date values now consistently display in the timezone of the requestor for the Audit Trail's signature date field and in a completed Conga Sign document's Date tag.
*This release was a server-only change. Upgrading to the Conga Sign 1.26 Salesforce package is not required to use the new features and fixes.