Skip to main content
Conga Sign Release 1.27 - March 7, 2019
- Last updated
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- Checkboxes are now supported as a standard Conga Sign tag.
- Users can leverage the Conga Sign write back feature with checkbox tags to write back values to Salesforce Checkbox fields.
- Checkbox tags can be set as optional or required, with the initial default value set to optional. Required Checkbox tags have a corresponding red asterisk in the signing user interface.
- The checkbox tag features a transparent section to the right of the checkbox that can be placed over text without blocking out text content in a Conga Sign document. This allows users to closely place the actionable checkbox tag next to text in a Conga Sign document.
- For more information on checkbox tags, see List of Conga Sign signature tags
- The Connect button for the Connect with OAuth section in Conga Sign Setup now appears in Salesforce Professional Editions Orgs.
- Conga Sign tag size and placement consistency is improved between the Conga Sign tagging user interface and the Conga Sign document.