Installing Composer from the Salesforce AppExchange
Conga Composer is available to install from the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga Composer® is available to install from the Salesforce® AppExchange.
To install Conga Composer:
- Install Conga Composer into your Salesforce instance by visting our listing on the AppExchange.
Click Get It Now and follow the
on-screen prompts to install Conga Composer.
- Log in to the AppExchange.
Specify where you want to install Conga
Click Install in production to install in your production instance.
Click Install in sandbox to install in a sandbox.
Read and accept the terms and conditions.
Select the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions box.
Click Confirm and Install.
- As a best practice, and to avoid access issues for end users Conga recommends selecting Install for All Users. Then click Install.
- You must provide System Administrator credentials to install an application from the AppExchange.
- If upgrading from an earlier version of Conga Composer, read these notes. You might also have to update the button URL for all Conga Composer Release 7 solutions.
- After installing, you must configure the Composer application, including integration settings for third-party applications.